Thursday, April 12, 2007

"Thar, she blogs!"


Let me start by saying that this blog really does not have any direction or purpose, other than for my own amusement. I figure I can check it every now and then to remember what I did the day before. Also, my kids provide some great comic relief and I always say to my DH, "I should write that down" but of course I never do. So,"viola!" at last I have a spot where I can keep track of some of these gems to look back on later. Case in point, a few weeks ago while I was getting dressed, my 4-year old DD asked me why I was wearing my boobs that day. Hmm. (If only they really could be removed at will !) Funny how just by being 4, she can get away with asking the tough questions. I of course had to break the news that I had no choice but to wear them every day, regardless of their fashion appeal.

Bottom line, I have learned more from my kids than they have learned from me. They've taught me to live in the moment, to cut to the chase, and that the object of the game is always to have as much fun as possible. They've also taught me that it's OK to wear a basket on my head if I feel like it.




No comments: